(Imrod walk cycle: 3M voxels, 36fps, GeForce GTX 460, 800x550 pixels, phong shading, normal mapping, shadow mapping, hardware skinning. Original model by Dmitry Parkin)
ASVO is an animation technique for SVOs. It makes things like skeletal animation possible with voxels. It's part of my bachelor's thesis and, as far as I know, the first voxel animation technique of this kind.
- Animateable and transformable voxels.
- Hardware skinning
- Rasterization-based renderer implemented in CUDA
- Mixed voxel-based and polygon-based content
- asvo.pdf (3.3 MB) (Bachelor's Thesis)
- asvo.zip (29.1 MB) (Source Code)
- imrod.zip (85.2 MB) (High detail Imrod model (optional))
If you have questions/comments/feedback, feel free to leave a comment or write me an email. Thanks!